Eat Out to Help Out
This August all Three Cheers pubs are taking part in the government’s scheme, Eat Out to Help Out.
This allows all customers to enjoy 50% off food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to £10 per person, every Monday to Wednesday throughout August.
Better yet, we have decided to DOUBLE the Chancellor’s offer by giving you the very same 50% discount in AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER. One month didn’t seem long enough, especially when you haven’t been able to go to the pub for so long!
There is no voucher required and your discount will be automatically applied to your bill. Eating out has never been easier and by dining with us you really will be helping out. Supporting local independent businesses like ours really does make a huge difference during these challenging economic times.
Thank you to all our wonderful customers. We can’t wait to see you!
How the scheme works:
- Customers can enjoy 50% off food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to the value of £10 per person, all day, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3 August to 30 September 2020.
- A ‘customer’ is any person, adult or child, for whom food or drink is being purchased for consumption on premises. They do not need to be the paying customer.
- Offer redeemable once per visit. There are however no limits on the number of times you use the scheme Monday – Wednesday throughout August.
- There is no minimum spend required.
- There is no voucher required.
- The offer is not available on takeaway food or drinks.
- Alcohol and service charges are excluded from the offer.
- The discount does not apply to food and drink that is sold as part of a private party, event or function.
- The discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion in September 2020 only. (It may be used with another offer in August 2020.)